In 1998 the Port Washington and Saukville Communities passed a referendum that brought updated technology to the school district. In an effort to share this technology with the community, the Port Washington-Saukville School District instituted technology classes for the public.
If you have question, please call the number above and ask for Julie Dornburg or use the following email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- These classes are offered to all adults, but are a different price if you are a resident of the school district.
- Classes run in the fall and the winter and are held at the Thomas Jefferson Middle School and the Port Washington High School.
- District employees or retirees teach these classes and at each class you are given handouts explaining the course content.
- Refunds are given with a 48-hour notice. Any cancellation will result in a $5 processing fee. You must sign up to take the classes 24 hours in advanced.
- Forms are available at all District schools, the District Office, WJ Neiderkorn Library, Oscar Grady Library, and the Port Washington Senior Center.
- You may also print a registration form from this website.
- You are added to the class list only if you have the money turned into the District Office 24 hour in advance.
- The Community Technology Class Hot Line is available 24 hours/7days a week. This hotline will give you availability of classes. The number is: 262-268-6062.