Summer School Information
Information on high school options can be found on pages 13-17
A few important summer school reminders and tips:
- Registration is only online through PowerSchool on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration opens at 9:00am on Wednesday, May 5.
- We will send out directions on how to register through PowerSchool closer to sign up.
- Sign up is based on the grade level a student will be going into for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Prior to registration, we would encourage you to build a few different schedule options.
Please contact the office at 262-268-5500 with any questions.
2020-21 School Year Information
Graduation Ceremony: Sunday, June 6th at 2pm
High School Gymnasium
Graduation Car Parade: Sunday, June 6th at 4pm
Saturday, May 15th at Upper Lake Park
- Dress Attire - Casual
- Food – Catered by Tellos
- Senior awards
- Senior Video
- Prom Court
- Dance – Music predetermined by Senior Class (masks required)
- Ticket Prices – $5.00
- PWHS Seniors only – No Guests
Wednesday, April 14th at 12:38pm
Wednesday, May 5th at 12:38pm
Wednesday, May 19th at 12:38pm
Wednesday APRIL 28th:
• Freshmen and sophomore students only to do testing (Reading, Science, Math, English and Writing).
Early release date- students will complete testing for that day by 1:30 p.m.
We will be running school lunch that day.
• **Junior and Senior AP students ONLY will have access to optional reviews (as planned by teacher and class) in 3rd building and office hours by appointment that same day outside the assigned review times.
**Please note that the sophomore level AP review is taking place AFTER testing**
Juniors and Seniors NOT in AP courses do NOT have school on Wednesday, April 28th.
Important District News
Port Washington High School is a comprehensive high school with a dedicated staff that is committed to providing an excellent education to all of our students. With a combination of current educational practices, years of teaching experience, and a personal vested interest to see all students succeed, our school strives to meet the needs of our diverse learners. Port High School offers a wide array of Advanced Placement (AP) classes to encourage our highest level learners to challenge themselves further. We have support systems in place to assist all learners in achieving their academic potentials. Most importantly, we recognize parents as being a critical and necessary component in each child's journey towards academic success, and we welcome parent involvement. Port High School is committed to achieving the district mission of "helping every child reach their fullest potential."
2020-21 Calendar Link: Updated Calendar
Includes early release dates in which the school day ends at 12:38pm. Take note of the adjusted weeks in which we have a block day in place of the 8 period day.
On the following early release dates, students will follow the schedule listed below.
- Dates: 2/10, 3/17, 4/14, 5/5, 5/19
PWHS Pirate Treasure Program
PWHS Pirate Treasure Program
If you are interested in applying for a donation.
Thank you for your support of the program.
This will be a great experience for our students and a nice way to support/give to a needy cause/project.
Please turn in the application to Shannon Duchow in the PWHS office.
PWHS Attendance Information
Attendance Line: 262-268-5501
You are able to leave a message at anytime.
COVID-19: Please let us know whether your student has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone diagnosed.
Your child must remain home if they have one of the following:
Cough, New loss of sense of taste or smell
Your child must remain home if they have two of the following:
Fever (of 100.4 degrees or higher), Sore throat, Headache, Muscle or body ache, Unusual fatigue, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea, Runny nose or nasal congestion
Community Supply Drive
We are excited to announce the Port Washington Key Club’s 2021 School Supply Drive! Port Washington High School, Thomas Jefferson Middle School, Lincoln Elementary School, Saukville Elementary School, Dunwiddie Elementary School, and St. John XXIII Catholic School will all be competing to gain the most items in the drive, and all proceeds will benefit the Port Washington Food Pantry and Saukville Food Pantry. Starting on April 6th, each school will have decorated boxes available to drop items off in, and the food pantries are specifically requesting:
- Red, yellow, blue, and green wide-lined notebooks, pronged folders, and plastic folders
- Crayola wide and thin markers (it has to be Crayola)
- Crayola colored pencils (It has to be Crayola)
- Red, blue, and black permanent pens
- Pink Pearl erasers (It has to be Pink Pearl)
- 1” and 1.5” 3-ring binders
- Wide-lined loose-leaf paper (150-200 count each)
- Pointed scissors (ONLY at TJMS grades 7 and 8 and PWHS)
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels
- 12 oz. bottles of hand sanitizer
Quick Sports Information
2020-21 Athletic Forms (most will be completed online)
Forms that must be turned into the main office before the 1st day of practice:
From the Counseling Department
Second semester is off to a great start and we have a lot of important information to share. Please click on the link below for the February Counseling Chronicles Newsletter. Don’t hesitate to contact the Counseling Office with questions.