2022-23 School Year Information
Upcoming Important Dates at PWHS:
- Monday, August 1st: Student Parking on sale, 7am-3pm (in person only) -- PARKING IS SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, August 3rd: Online Registration Opens
- Tuesday, August 16th: Fees, Forms and Photos: 8am-3pm
- Wednesday, August 17th: Fees, Forms and Photos: 2pm-7pm
- 2022-23 PWHS Fee Sheet
- Pick up your 21-22 yearbook (both days)
- Monday, August 29th: Freshman Parent Night
- 6pm in the PAC
- Thursday, September 1st: FRESHMAN 1st Day
- Friday, September 2nd: ALL Students report
- Monday, September 5th: Labor Day--NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, September 7th: Port Pride Assembly at 6pm
- Wednesday, September 14th: Parent Orientation
- 6pm--more information to follow
*Please note--there will be days when the office is closed over the summer*
Covid Testing: Available at PWHS in the PAC from 8am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
- Please fill out the CONSENT FORM and return to the HS office
- Register your child at Summit Clinical Laboratories and receive your QR code
- Students, Staff and members of the same household are eligible to test
- There are no fees for the test
- No appointments necessary (just make sure you have the QR code)
- Testing is Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm (remainder of August)
Important District News
Free and Reduced Program - *New* features
The PWSSD encourages any family who may be encountering a time in which assistance is needed to fill out the paperwork for the free and reduced program. Although the district is participating in the free lunch and breakfast program for all students; applying and qualifying for the free and reduced program can assist families by waiving district fees, lowering athletic/activity fees and becoming eligible (if desired) for confidential programs that may assist your children while they attend the Port Washington-Saukville School District.
If you would like to apply for the free and reduced program, you can print the application and district form here OR pick up an application and form at any of the school buildings or District office located at 100 W. Monroe Ave., Port Washington, WI 53074.
Forms can be turned into your student's school main office or the district office. For additional information or questions please visit the district website free and reduced program OR contact the District Office at 262-268-6001.
Port Washington High School is a comprehensive high school with a dedicated staff that is committed to providing an excellent education to all of our students. With a combination of current educational practices, years of teaching experience, and a personal vested interest to see all students succeed, our school strives to meet the needs of our diverse learners. Port High School offers a wide array of Advanced Placement (AP) classes to encourage our highest level learners to challenge themselves further. We have support systems in place to assist all learners in achieving their academic potentials. Most importantly, we recognize parents as being a critical and necessary component in each child's journey towards academic success, and we welcome parent involvement. Port High School is committed to achieving the district mission of "helping every child reach their fullest potential."
PWHS Pirate Treasure Program
PWHS Pirate Treasure Program
If you are interested in applying for a donation.
Thank you for your support of the program.
This will be a great experience for our students and a nice way to support/give to a needy cause/project.
Please turn in the application to Karry Russell in the PWHS office.
Quick Sports Information
From the Counseling Department
Port Washington High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely.
Click HERE for the Counseling Chronicles Newsletter. Please take a few moments to check it out. You will find important information on happenings in the counseling office.
Driver's Education Information
PWHS Online Classroom Drivers' Education
Now Open for Enrollment
This is an online class only and all behind the wheel hours, must be scheduled on your own.
There are no inperson classes for driver's education offered at PWHS.